Testing and Proctoring Center is an authorized NCCT Test Center located in Ashburn, VA. Use the scheduling calendar at the bottom of this page to schedule your exam time today!
FeesThere are two fees associated with taking a NCCT exam:
- Exam Fee: The cost of each NCCT exam attempt is paid to NCCT.
- A list of the NCCT exam fees can be found here
- Sitting Fee: AcuSkill charges $35 to Proctor each NCCT exam attempt.
- This fee is non-refundable.
- Appointments may not be cancelled, however they may be rescheduled up to 48 hours prior.
Apply to take a NCCT Certification Exam
Visit the NCCT Certifications page.
Select the appropriate exam you wish to take.
Click the Apply Now button to get started with your application and pay the exam fee.
- Two valid IDs. You must bring a valid, non-expired, photo ID (Drivers license, Military ID, Passport etc.) and the second ID can be a credit card.
- The First and Last names on your ID must match the First and Last names that we receive from NCCT. Small deviations, such as Dave instead of David are allowed.
- You should arrive at AcuSkill at least 15 minutes prior to the time of your scheduled exam.
- Candidates who fail to appear for the examination or arrive at the test center more than 15 minutes late for their appointment will not be permitted to test. A complete scheduling/proctoring fee will be required to reschedule.
- Do not bring anything with aside from the required items needed to verify your identity. ul>
- Items bought to the test center for use during your exam must be on the notification we received from the instructor/company.
- Medical related items are permitted if needed during your examination.
- Do not bring backpacks or large purses, while we do have lockers, they will not hold large items.
- Do not bring food or drinks.
What to bring with you on assessment day:
Arriving for Your Appointment
- During the checkout process, when prompted, use the Paypal Payment option to pay for the Exam Sitting Fee (Proctor/Booking Fee).
- If the proctor fee is not paid during checkout, then your seat is not reserved.
- ***NO CANCELLATION POLICY: When a candidate schedules an exam sit time at AcuSkill, that seat is fully reserved for that candidate and is not available for other candidates. At the time of reservation, that specific time and date is taken out of the scheduling and registration system. Because of this AcuSkill does not allow cancellations.
- You may reschedule your exam through the online scheduling system, 24 hours / 7 days a week, up to 48 hours prior to the start of your exam.
- You must give at least a 48 HOUR NOTICE in order to reschedule.
- Rescheduling an exam time less than 48 hours prior to the start of your scheduled time is subject to a forfeiture of the proctoring fee.
- Proctoring fees are due and are non-refundable and non-transferable for no-shows.
Testing and Proctoring Center
Select Services and Schedule to get the best Facilities.