- iNARTE exams are offered at the Testing And Proctoring Center.
- iNARTE certifications are for qualified engineers and technicians in the fields of telecommunications, electromagnetic compatibility/interference (EMC/EMI), product safety (PS), electrostatic discharge control (ESD), and wireless systems installation. Becoming a part of the iNARTE certification community provides global proof of your skills and demonstrates a commitment to your career development. Career opportunities with government and civil contractors in electronics, avionics, and many other technical fields may depend upon iNARTE certification.
- Click here to schedule with your proctor and pay the facility fee. We do not accept walk-ins, so registration and payment must be completed BEFORE your testing day. We accept all debit or credit cards.
- On your test date, please bring two forms of identification. Acceptable forms of identification are listed below
- Acceptable Primary form of Identification (please bring one):
- Driver’s license
- Unexpired Government-issued photo identification card or passport
- Acceptable Secondary form of Identification (please bring one):
- Valid signed Credit Card
- Library Card
- For information about the test itself, visit the website iNarte
Testing and Proctoring Center
Select Services and Schedule to get the best Facilities.