Testing And Proctoring Center is an Authorized Pearson VUE Test Center located in Ashburn, VA. .
What to bring with you on assessment day:
- Two valid IDs. You must bring a valid, non-expired, photo ID (Drivers license, Military ID, Passport etc.) and the second ID can be a credit card.
- The First and Last names on your ID must match the First and Last names that we receive from Pearson VUE. Small deviations, such as Dave instead of David may be allowed.
- You should arrive 15 minutes early for your exam. If you are going to be late, call and let us know. If we can, we will accommodate you, but you may have to wait until a test station is available.
- You will not be allowed to take any personal items/belongings with you into the testing room. Following is a list of items but is not exhaustive by any means, that are not permitted in the testing room, cameras, cell phones, optical readers, or other electronic devices that include the ability to photograph, photocopy, or otherwise copy test materials, notes, books, dictionaries, or language dictionaries, book bags, purses, handbags,keys, or luggage,iPods, MP3 players, tablets, headphones, USB, or pagers, calculators (except as expressly permitted by the test sponsor), computers, PDAs, or other electronic devices with memory, personal writing utensils (i.e., pencils, pens, and highlighters), Google and smart glasses (any glasses with any electronics) watches, wallets, weapons, food and beverage, hats, hoods, or other headgear, coats, and jackets. You can leave them in your car before coming to the office or we have keyed lockers available for your convenience. Pockets must be empty. Sweaters and sweatshirts without pockets or hoods are permitted to be worn. In short, you should only have 2 valid id's on you. If the test taker is caught with these items, they will be confiscated and exam terminated and the test taker will be reported to the exam vendor/sponsor.
- For additional information, please check the Scheduled Exam email you received from Pearson VUE.
- SAS exam scheduling must be done through Pearson VUE.
- Some exams may require that you obtain authorization before scheduling, such as VMware, CEH.
- Cisco Systems - ICND Part 1, ICND Part 2, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCIE (Wriiten)
- CompTIA - A+, CASP, Cloud+,Cloud Essentials, CSA, CTT+, IT Fundamentals, Linux, Network+, Project+, Security+
- EC-Council - CEH, (E|ISM), (CCISO)
- EXIN - Agile Scrum Master, Agile Scrum Foundation, Agile Scrum Product Owner, Information Security Management (based on ISO/IEC 27001)
- GED® Test - Science, Social Studies, Mathematical Reasoning, and Reasoning Through Language Arts
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) - GIAC 2-Hour Exam, GIAC 3-Hour Exam, GIAC 4-Hour Exam, GIAC 5-Hour Exam, GIAC 6-Hour Exam
- HP, Inc. - HP2, HP3, HP5 exams
- IBM - IBM Analytics, IBM Cloud, IBM Security
- Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) - JN0-361, JN0-661, JN0-662, JNO-680,
- Linux Professional Institute (LPI) - LXO-103, LXO-104
- Microsoft - MTA, MCSA, MSCE, MCSD, MOS
- Oracle - Database, Java, Cloud, Business Intelligence
- Pegasystems - CPBA, CPDC, CPMC, CSSA
- PeopleCert - COBIT Foundation, ITIL, IASSC Lean Six Sigma - Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt, PRINCE2 Foundation (2017 Syllabus)
- SAP - SAP Certified Technology Associate, SAP Certified Application Associate,
- SAS - Base Programming for SAS 9, SAS Advanced Programming for SAS 9, SAS Big Data Preparation, Statistics, and Visual Exploration
- Symantec - Administration of Data Center Security - Server Advanced 6.7, Administration of Symantec Advanced Threat Protection 2.0.2
- VMware - VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7
- A to Z list of all programs delivered by Pearson Vue
You can either call our office and we can schedule your exam for you over the phone, or you can go to Pearson VUE - Test Taker and schedule online.
Popular Certification Programs Delivered by Pearson Vue
Rescheduling and Cancellation Procedures/Policy
To Reschedule: Contact Pearson VUE at 888.846.6948 or by logging into your account and changing your appointment at least 24 hours prior to your originally scheduled testing appointment date and time. Rescheduling an exam within 24 hours of an appointment time is subject to a same-day forfeit exam fee. Exam fees are due for no-shows. Testing center can't assist you if request for rescheduling an exam is within 24 hours of an appointment time.
To Cancel (Non-Emergency): Contact Pearson VUE at 888.846.6948 or by logging into your account and canceling your appointment at least 24 hours prior to your originally scheduled testing appointment date and time. Canceling an exam within 24 hours of appointment time is subject to a same-day forfeit exam fee. Exam fees are due for no-shows.
To Cancel (Emergency): These procedures only apply if you need to cancel your testing appointment for an emergency reason (defined as a death in the immediate family, medical emergency or car accident) within a 24-hour period prior to your originally scheduled testing appointment date and time. In order to request a waiver of the no-show fee in this case, you must call Pearson VUE at 888.846.6948 within 24 hours before or after your appointment time and ask for a Program Coordinator handling emergency cancellations. Documentation may be requested.
Testing and Proctoring Center
Select Services and Schedule to get the best Facilities.