What to bring with you on assessment day?
- You must bring a valid, non-expired, photo ID (Drivers license, Military ID, Passport etc.)
- The First and Last names on your ID must match the First and Last names in that we received from WGU. Small deviations, such as Dave instead of David are allowed.
- If your exam is Certiport (MTA) - Voucher number, Certiport username, password, and WGU student id number and email.
- If your exam is Pearson VUE - Change your selection to Pearson VUE.
- If your exam is WGU - Please bring a copy of your exam schedule confirmation and bring what it states.
- We can provide 4 funtion and standard calculators as the exam dictates.
This section is for Western Governors Students only.
- Pearson VUE exams, request your voucher from the Assessment Department and change the Exam Provider selection above to Pearson VUE.
- WGU exams will be scheduled for you through the Assessment Department at WGU.
- Certiport (MTA) - request your voucher from the Assessment Department and schedule below.
Testing and Proctoring Center
Select Services and Schedule to get the best Facilities.