Testing & Proctoring Services
Effective January 1st, 2023:
- Upto 1 hour - $30
- 1.5 hours - $40
- 2.0 hours - $50
- 2.5 hours - $60
- 3.0 hours - $65
- 3.5 hours - $75
- 4.0 to 6.0 hours - $85
- 7.0-8.0 hours - $105
- 8.0-10.0 hours - $135 (On Request)
It is recommended that you schedule the timeframe that meets or exceeds your maximum allowable time for the exam. Any overages will result in additional fees to be paid before we release any results to you or your school. The Proctoring fee is due when scheduling your exam. This price covers the cost of proctoring one exam only. Exam fees are non-refundable. When you schedule an exam, this locks out the availability for that seat where no one else may schedule for that seat and time frame. You may re-schedule up to 48 hours before your exam time, but there will be no refunds issued if you cancel or do not show.
Schools, Colleges and Universities we have previously proctored for:
- Maharishi University
- Western Governors University
- Emporia State University
- University of Houston
- Monroe Technology
- John Hopkins University
- University of Southern Mississippi
- American School of Real Estate Express
- Moseley Real Estate Schools
Contact your Distance Learning Coordinator to schedule your exam and proctoring at our facility
Most organizations require the student to fill out some kind of online Proctor Authorization form. Students can use the following information:
Company Name: Testing And Proctoring Center LLC
Proctor: Meena Arora (Test Center Administrator)
Address: 44075 Pipeline Plaza, Suite 115, Ashburn, VA 20147
Phone: 703-858-PASS (7277)
Verify that Testing & Proctoring Service has received your Exam Materials
- Most computer-based exams require only a username and password that is sent from the College Coordinator to Testing And Proctoring Center via e-mail.
- Candidates that are having their test materials (books, exhibits, etc.) delivered must ensure that their packages are not just couriered , but have been physically received by Testing And Proctoring Center prior to the date of your exam. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm delivery.
- All mailing expenses (if applicable) are the student's responsibility and must be taken care of prior to the student arriving at Testing And Proctoring Center.
Book your proctored session using the calendar below or call our office
- Find out how much time your professor/instructor is authorizing for your exam. We charge a minimum of one hour for a Proctored Session
- Select and pay for the date and amount of time your professor/instructor has authorized from the calendar below.
- We accept cash, personal checks, or money orders for your Proctored session.
- Payments via Paypal can also be done through the scheduling calendar below prior to arrival.
What to bring with you on assessment day?
- You must bring two valid, non-expired, photo ID (Drivers license, Military ID, Passport etc.).
- The First and Last names on your ID must match the First and Last names in your registered account.
- Small deviations, such as Dave instead of David may be allowed by some vendors but you must confirm that with the exam vendor.
- Candidates should know or bring their login information provided by their vendor.
- Candidates will be provided scratch paper, erasable board, earplugs, pencil, pen, dry erasable pen, a simple 4-function calculator if permitted, at the facility before the start of an exam.
- Candidates will be handed any aid/study materials at the time of exam as per vendor specific instructions
- During the checkout process, when prompted, use the Paypal Payment option to pay for the Exam Sitting Fee (Proctor/Booking Fee).
- If the proctor fee is not paid during checkout, then your seat is not reserved.
- ***NO CANCELLATION POLICY: When a candidate schedules an exam sit time at Testing And Proctoring Center, that seat is fully reserved for that candidate and is not available for other candidates. At the time of reservation, that specific time and date is taken out of the scheduling and registration system. Because of this Testing And Proctoring Center does not allow cancellations.
- You may reschedule your exam through the online scheduling system, 24 hours / 7 days a week, up to 48 hours prior to the start of your exam.
- You must give at least a 48 HOUR NOTICE in order to reschedule.
- Rescheduling an exam time less than 48 hours prior to the start of your scheduled time is subject to a forfeiture of the proctoring fee.
- Proctoring fees are due and are non-refundable and non-transferable for no-shows.
Testing and Proctoring Center
Select Services and Schedule to get the best Facilities.
Easy Steps for Setting Up Proctoring An Exam
Testing and Proctoring Center provides proctoring services in Ashburn, VA for computer-based exams, pencil/paper exams, oral exams for distance learning and education. Use the scheduling calendar at the bottom of this page to schedule your exam time today!