AcuSkill is an authorized Language Testing International (LTI) Test Center located in Colorado Springs, CO. Use the scheduling calendar at the bottom of this page to schedule your exam time today!
There are two fees associated with taking an ACTFL exam offered through Language Testing international (LTI) and proctored by AcuSkill:
- First Fee: The cost of the ACTFL language exam that you will pay to the Language Testing Institute.
- Second Fee: AcuSkill charges an Exam Sitting Fee (Proctor/Booking Fee) for each LTI exam taken at our facility.
Create an LTI account if you do not already have one
You will first need to create an account with LTI by visiting the LTI Registration Portal.
- Under "New User" click the "Sign Up" button and create a new user account for yourself.
- Login to your new account and at the top of the screen under "ACTFL TEST APPLICATION" click on "Apply for an ACTFL Test."
- On the new screen under "Search by Category" click on "General Application."
- Click on your exam and pay the test fee.
f you need assistance or are having trouble, call 1-800-486-8444
***Please keep your login information handy - you will need it to log into your Certiport account when you arrive at AcuSkill.
Arriving for Your Appointment
- You should arrive at AcuSkill at least 15 minutes prior to the time of your scheduled exam.
- Candidates who fail to appear for the examination or arrive at the test center more than 15 minutes late for their appointment will not be permitted to test. A complete scheduling/proctoring fee will be required to reschedule.
- Do not bring anything with aside from the required items needed to verify your identity.
- Items bought to the test center for use during your exam must be on the notification we received from the instructor/company.
- Medical related items are permitted if needed during your examination.
- Do not bring backpacks or large purses, while we do have lockers, they will not hold large items.
- During the checkout process, when prompted, use the Paypal Payment option to pay for the Exam Sitting Fee (Proctor/Booking Fee).
- If the proctor fee is not paid during checkout, then your seat is not reserved.
- ***NO CANCELLATION POLICY: When a candidate schedules an exam sit time at AcuSkill, that seat is fully reserved for that candidate and is not available for other candidates. At the time of reservation, that specific time and date is taken out of the scheduling and registration system. Because of this AcuSkill does not allow cancellations.
- You may reschedule your exam through the online scheduling system, 24 hours / 7 days a week, up to 48 hours prior to the start of your exam.
- You must give at least a 48 HOUR NOTICE in order to reschedule.
- Rescheduling an exam time less than 48 hours prior to the start of your scheduled time is subject to a forfeiture of the proctoring fee.
- Proctoring fees are due and are non-refundable and non-transferable for no-shows.
Testing and Proctoring Center
Select Services and Schedule to get the best Facilities.