Testing and Proctoring Center is an authorized ETS® ParaPro Assessment Center located in Ashburn, VA. Use the scheduling calendar at the bottom of this page to schedule your exam time today!
About the Exam
The ParaPro Assessment measures the skills and knowledge in reading, writing, and math possessed by prospective and practicing paraprofessionals. It also measures their ability to apply those skills and knowledge when assisting in classroom instruction. It was designed to satisfy the requirements of the federally legislated No Child Left Behind Act.
Exam Fee - $90
$90 - Due when scheduling your exam.
This price covers:
- ETS ParaPro Assessment Fee
- Testing and Proctoring Center Proctoring Fee
Exam fees are non-refundable. We reserve a seat for you and pay for the cost of the exam.
You may re-schedule up to 48 hours before your exam time, but there will be no refunds issued if you cancel or do not show.
What to bring with you on assessment day:
You should arrive 15 minutes early for your exam. If you are going to be late, call and let us know. If we can, we will accommodate you, but you may have to wait until a test station is available.
You will not be allowed to take any personal items with you into the testing room. This includes all bags, books or other materials not authorized for this exam, notes, phones, pagers, watches, and wallets. We have keyed lockers available for your convenience.
For additional information, please check the ParaPro website.
Arriving for Your Appointment
- You should arrive at Testing and Proctoring Center at least 15 minutes prior to the time of your scheduled exam.
- Candidates who fail to appear for the examination or arrive at the test center more than 15 minutes late for their appointment will not be permitted to test. A complete scheduling/proctoring fee will be required to reschedule.
- Do not bring anything with aside from the required items needed to verify your identity.
- Items bought to the test center for use during your exam must be on the notification we received from the instructor/company.
- Medically related items are permitted if needed during your examination.
- Do not bring backpacks or large purses, while we do have lockers, they will not hold large items.
- Do not bring food or drinks.
- During the checkout process, when prompted, use the Paypal Payment option to pay for the Exam Sitting Fee (Proctor/Booking Fee).
- If the proctor fee is not paid during checkout, then your seat is not reserved.
- ***NO CANCELLATION POLICY: When a candidate schedules an exam sitting time at Testing and Proctoring Center, that seat is fully reserved for that candidate and is not available for other candidates. At the time of reservation, that specific time and date are taken out of the scheduling and registration system. Because of this Testing and Proctoring Center does not allow cancellations.
- You may reschedule your exam through the online scheduling system, 24 hours / 7 days a week, up to 48 hours prior to the start of your exam.
- You must give at least a 48 HOUR NOTICE in order to reschedule.
- Rescheduling an exam time less than 48 hours prior to the start of your scheduled time is subject to a forfeiture of the proctoring fee.
- Proctoring fees are due and are non-refundable and non-transferable for no-shows.
Testing and Proctoring Center
Select Services and Schedule to get the best Facilities.