- CLEP exams are offered at the Testing And Proctoring Center.
- CLEP exam is a computer-based test taken at a cost of $85 plus proctoring fee
- Click here to schedule with your proctor and pay the facility fee. We do not accept walk-ins, so registration and payment must be completed BEFORE your testing day. We accept all debit or credit cards.
- On your test date, please bring two forms of identification. Acceptable forms of identification are listed below
- Acceptable Primary form of Identification (please bring one):
- Driver’s license
- Unexpired Government-issued photo identification card or passport
- Acceptable Secondary form of Identification (please bring one):
- Valid signed Credit Card
- Library Card
- For information about the test itself, visit the website CLEP
Testing and Proctoring Center
Select Services and Schedule to get the best Facilities.